You don’t have to be a fully grown adult in order to make money taking surveys. Teenagers can make some extra cash by taking paid surveys as well. If you are a teen and you want to earn some extra cash for free, taking paid surveys is a great way to do it.
It’s free, easy, and quite fun. Here’s how to get started.
- Step 1: Create a separate email account for taking surveys. If your parent has to sign you up, let them know to use the email you created for signing up to the survey panels.
- Step 2: Register to some or all of the survey panels in our list of teen paid surveys. All of these survey panels are 100% free to join and they are all legit. I’ve done extensive research to make sure that all of these sites are legit, have lot’s positive feedback, and offer cash rewards.
Survey Panel Age Requirement How to Join?
- MySurvey Canada: (14+) Earn points for participating in online surveys and exchange them for PayPal and other rewards. Click here to join MySurvey Canada.
- Harris Poll Online Canada: (18+) Earn cash via prepaid Visa debit card, PayPal or Amazon gift card for participation in online surveys. Teen friendly. Click Here to Join Harris Poll Online Canada panel.
- Global Test Market: (14+) Earn points for taking surveys and redeem them for cash (check). Click Here to Join
- Ipsos Canada: (18+) For each survey you complete, you’ll earn points that you can redeem for cash and/or prizes! Click Here to Join
- Toluna Canada: (16+) Participate in fun surveys and polls and earn rewards including cash and gift cards. Click Here to Join Toluna Canada.
- SurveySavvy: (14+) Earn cash taking surveys and get paid via check. Click Here to Join
- ACOP Get paid cash for taking surveys and participating in focus group surveys.
- Click Here to Join
- e-Poll Take surveys and earn points which can be redeemed for cash (PayPal), gift cards, and other prizes. Click Here to Join
- Panel Polls Teens can participate in fun, interactive surveys, polls, and more. Earn cash rewards for each activity that you participate in at Panel Polls. Click Here to Join
15+, Under 15, parent has to sign you up
- TeenEyes Teens get to participate in surveys and earn points which can be redeemed for cash via check. Click Here to Join. 13+
* Your parent’s permission is likely needed before becoming a member of these survey panels. Read over the FAQs and Terms & Conditions listed on the survey panel’s website to find out if there are any special instructions or requirements for joining and being able to get paid.
- Step 3: Keep an eye out for survey invitations by checking your email regularly or logging into your account.
- Step 4: Take surveys and start earning rewards.
It’s that easy. Now you won’t get rich taking paid surveys for teens but you can earn some extra cash for free. If you are a teenager who could use some extra cash, complete the steps above and start earn some cash by simply taking part in paid online surveys.